This post is sponsored by Stella® but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Caprese Style Mushrooms For the Summer Reunion
Summers are all about spending time with family and friends eating delicious recipes made with fresh ingredients we have available. You know my family is all about the fresh veggies and fruits found at our local farmer’s markets. Since we love to indulge in delicious veggies, I decided to treat my family with my famous fresh Caprese Style Mushrooms For the Summer Reunion.
These mushrooms are beyond delicious and guess what? These mushrooms are done so quickly that I don’t have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen as I prefer to spend more time with my family doing what we love to do and enjoying the summer break. I decided to use my air fryer which the family enjoys as this is much healthier.
Caprese Style Mushrooms
- 1/2 lb Tomatoes
- 1 pack Mushrooms
- 1 pack or fresh off the tree: Basil
- 1 -2packs Stella® fresh mozzarella cheese
- Combine olive oil and season. Next, brush each mushroom with seasoned oil.
- To clean mushroom, I peel the top layer off or you can brush it gently (your preference).
- Add mozzarella to mushroom caps. Cover mushroom with more cheese to make it as cheesy as you desire. We enjoy the soft gooey texture.
- Next, top with sliced tomatoes then add basil and season with salt.
- Place mushrooms in air fryer and set the timer for 8 minutes.
- Air Fry until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted and gooey if you wish.
- Drizzle with olive oil or balsamic glaze if desired, serve immediately.
Setas Estilo Caprese
- 1/2 libra de tomates
- 1 paguete de setas
- 1 paquete o recién salido del árbol: albahaca
- 1 – paguetes Stella® fresh mozzarella cheese
- Combine el aceite de oliva y la temporada. Cepille cada hongo con aceite sazonado.
- Limpia setas
- Agregue mozzarella a las tapas de champiñones y cubra con los tomates en rodajas. Agregue la albahaca y sazone con sal.
- Coloque los champiñoes en la freidora de aire.
- Fría hasta que las setas estén tiernas y el queso se derrita durante 10 minutos.
- Rocia con aciete de oliva o glaseado balsámico si lo desea, sírvalo.
I did this recipe at home as it is one of our favored recipes but adding it to our summer activities is very exciting: either grilling at the park, an outdoor family activity in the backyard or a day at the beach. We have some amazing fun-filled adventures and are really happy to have some of Stella® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese with its fresh, milky flavor and soft, delicate texture, reminiscent of the fresh mozzarella originally handmade in the Italian countryside. Its subtle, milky flavors pairs well with crisp, acidic wines. It is so great to have both flavor and texture to our family recipe and share with our family and friends this summer.
We are certainly looking forward to enjoying our favorite momentos (moments) now that summer is here! What is your favorite summer recipe, does it have cheese in it? Try the Stella® fresh mozzarella cheese, believe me, your meal will be complimented for the texture and taste. We would appreciate your comments below on our delicious fresh Caprese Style Mushrooms For the Summer Reunion which is great for grilling and impress your guest with the fresh, milky flavor and soft, delicate texture, reminiscent of the fresh mozzarella. Bon apétit!