I get so excited at this time of the year since it is all about family. Well, this season bring lots of family gathering and that means many will be traveling which is one of the best past time ever in my life. Yeah, in the past, I used to say, “let’s hit the road” and it would magically it will happen each weekend. Presently, travel does not happen as frequently as I would like to but I am working on getting back to the way it used to be. It is always great to share about Emy’s Travel Essentials &Things I Love: Maximum Protection and Maximum Savings
Traveling by yourself is one thing, however, traveling with the family is a whole new game. In our household, each member packs his/her own suitcase but during our many travels, we have found out that there is a list of 10 essentials when traveling. I’ve put together this list from our experiences from trips nationally and abroad.
Emy Travel Essentials
Normally, I have a large bag which is almost my size, I am told, lol. But my bag has all I need for a long flight or any mishaps, I believe!
1. Passport – never leave home without it. I did once traveling by bus and later by plane. Was I happy it was not on a plane at first or I would have been a sad camper. Am blessed with wonderful family members who made it possible to get my passport on time, that is another story, lol.
2. Phone – extra batteries and chargers. There’s no use having a phone and not charged. Fire signal?
3. Credit card – When traveling international, I have learned to advised my bank that I will be away so I am able to use my card or you can be denied access to your funds due to a foreign location. It is tiresome but a learning experience.
4. Medication – Always travel with these as my little ones get the sniffles with the change in climate and better safe than sorry. They have become great travelers but still an essential.
5. Water Bottle – Most important, we have many bottles since every trip we bought a bottle. Now after having a supply we take our empty bottle and fill up before boarding. Never leave home without it, lol.
6. Shawl or Cardigan – Being comfortable when traveling makes life more enjoyable. Having something lightweight and keep me warm as a mom is most essential and happy.
7. Snacks – Having vegetarians around, it is a must and a contented stomach when traveling or something to nibble on while waiting makes little travelers and grown-ups happy too. Being creative helps by having little gadget and books keeps them entertained.
8. Oh, don’t forget the sanitizer and moisturizer, these are important for the family. Normally, I would hang one on each personal luggage.
9. Depend® products – Recently, there has been some little mishaps and found an amazing addition to my luggage. It gives me some confidence while running around preparing my travel arrangement. Most importantly, those endless lines of waiting and long rides. I am calm and relaxed on any journey of adventure since all is under control and no more mishaps, it is said with a big grin.
Things I Love: Maximum Protection and Maximum Savings
It is the little things that we take for granted that makes a difference when traveling and makes us very happy.
Have you heard of the DEPEND FIT FLEX? I always heard my peers conversing about DEPEND FIT-FLEX. It is an Incontinence Underwear for Women, is more flexible to move with you unlike bulky adult diapers. They vouch that it is sensitive bladder protection that is especially made to fit the shape of a woman with an underwear-like waistband and oval-cut leg openings.
Wait there is more: subscribe Amazon and save. Shop now and save up to $6 (select counts) + Up to 15% off if you Subscribe & Save! HA, Things I love: Maximum Protection and Maximum Savings! More? Shipping is FREE!
Oh, but there is more.
Did you know that you can purchase Depend® products from Amazon? Yes, I just found out a very interesting information that I just cannot wait to share with you.
Oh yes, purchasing Depend on line at Amazon is so easy and of course convenient since it is discretely delivered to your doorway. Did I say discretely yes, it looks just like another delivery!
Amazon is one of my favorite online store, what is your favorite? Do you enjoy using their service? Have you use the Subscribe & Save feature? Looking forward to hearing from you.