Dulce de Leche Churros
A tasty and sweet delight for breakfast with the family.
How is everyone doing? Great, I hope. Oh, I certainly am having a bit of fun in the kitchen today. It has been a while since I have gone to visit the love ones in one of my favorite place in Europe. Yeah, I know we enjoy the Spanish food very much. One of my favorite breakfast in Spain is Dulce de Leche Churros. Oh oh yes, por supuesto. We dream about this all the time, :).
Today, the home was filled with excitement as I said I will make a delicious breakfast. The place went silent as they awaited to hear what I was going to make. Well, I guess everyone woke up as they heard Dulce de Leche Churros. I was wondering if I was dreaming with so much noise so early in the morning. We had for breakfast and for snack at school. Oh yes, it was a treat all day and had to show what we had for breakfast: Easy Dulce de Leche Churros. Nestle La Lechera brings great joy to our hearts.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Frying oil
- Dulce de leche
- Add dry ingredients together.
- In a saucepan, add the milk, butter.
- Melt butter, remove from heat and add the flour all at once, stirring constantly.
- Mix well until it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan and forms a smooth ball.
- Arrange the dough into a pastry sleeve with a large flower nozzle.
- Churros is made to the desired size, cutting with scissors.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve with dulce de leche on churros
It is always great to remember our Hispanic heritage and wonderful for the kids to know their culture and traditions. We would be delighted to learn about one of your tradition. Leave us a comment, we will be happy to read about your traditions.Today’s post is sponsored by Nestlé ®, but my family’s love for La Lechera is all my own!