How are you all doing? Well, it is always a great day after a nice cup of warm coffee. As a Latina, there is always coffee brewing in the pot. My family begins the day at the table with toast and their café con leche (coffee with milk.) There are days that the morning doesn’t stop at cafecito. Oh no, café continues throughout the day with friends. Of course, with coffee comes something special. It is always good to have different treats for friends that come around on occasions, lol. Make them feel extra special with Tasty Tiramisu.
Today, I decided to make that special treat with sabor a café. A favorite of several family members and friends:
Quick, easy and tasty Tiramisu everyone on the family will enjoy.
Author: Emy Cooks
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 pk mascarone cheese
- 1 cups brewed espresso
- chilled 25 ladyfinger cookies or more
- Beat cream in a bowl with mixer until thick. Add mascarpone cheese and sugar, beat until well blend.
- Pour expresso in a bowl. Dip each ladyfinger in coffee, then touch cookies briefly to paper towel to remove excess moisture. Arrange Lady finger in a singular layer at the bottom of a pyrex dish. Spread about ½ the cheese mixture over the ladyfingers.
- Let's do two layers. Arrange the other layer of dipped ladyfingers over the mascarpone cheese mixture and spread remaining mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers. Chill in refrigerator for 24 hours.
Hope you are enjoying that sabor (flavor) a cafe with your friends. I truly enjoy sharing this saborcito (flavor) with you all. Try our Tasty Tiramisu recipe and let me know if you made any changes and how much you enjoyed it. Head over to enter into a Ricky Martin Private Concert, we sure are going to make it memorable.