This is part of a sponsored collaboration with DiMe Media and Dreft. All opinions are 100% mine.
Oh, having a baby, how exciting! Do you have a baby? Just the thought of a baby and I feel joyful and emotional. It is such a beautiful experience for me and hope it is for you too. I did not have a smooth time when I was pregnant but the joy of a baby exceed the illness and emotional time. Our family is welcoming a couple babies this year into the family and I enjoy sharing tips for expectant mother and giveaway.
We are all excited to celebrate and preparing for the next baby shower. It was great to prepare and plan what was needed for the baby in the next couple months. It is wonderful to hear all those great opinions and traditions that continues in the family. We had so much fun deciding on the food and games for the baby shower. It was also funny to hear about some of the products that we received in the past and interesting to learn what remains on the list for the baby shower registry.
We were not surprised to hear that the washing product the family always used for our baby remains the same. Dreft has been and remains the one and only washing liquid that has been around for generations. We have always enjoyed that fresh baby scent and most importantly is the fact that Dreft Newborn and Active Baby detergents are gentle and hypoallergenic on my baby’s sensitive skin and tough on stains. I was happy to see that Dreft remains the first items that is on the baby shower registry besides diapers and baby bottles.
There is a few tips that I safely pass on to all who are preparing for their bundle of joy.
- There is never enough preparation for new mother, don’t stress it out, enjoy every moment. Don’t dwell on the trivial things just on the arrival and your health. That joy of motherhood is as beautiful as you can make it. The baby will feel the joy you are having and it helps them as well. They feel that joy and love a parent gives them. The baby feel protected and love before their arrival into this world.
- I love the smell and enjoy the softness of my clothing on my body and I look for the same for my baby as I believe that is important and knowing that my children skin are very sensitive; we enjoy the fact that Dreft has introduced a line of laundry products and we can continue to used their product throughout the different stages of babyhood. As they develop we have lots of fun and messy memorable momentos but Dreft has it covered and as parents we are prepared and enjoy those mess of #Amazinghood with the pleasant baby scent. Dreft introduced a line of laundry product that are specifically designed for different stages of babyhood which helps mommy.
- Stage 1: Newborn
- Stage 2: Active baby
- Helps remove 99% of baby food stains
- Helps remove dirt and grass stains for crawling baby
- and Dreft Blissfuls
- One important fact before a baby is born which hubby and I both agree on is for parents to get as much sleep as you can. I did not have this problem but it is never the same after baby arrives. Some babies are calm and adorable; they sleep all night. But then again, you are concern for that newborn and their feeding time, you tend to not sleep as much. You become the responsible parent after arrival; therefore, it is important for you to sleep when baby is sleeping.
I was happy to learn that the popular reality TV couple from the “The Bachelor” , Sean and Catherine Lowes’ parenting journey and partnership with Dreft celebrated their baby shower (on April 27th) where the couple received loads of love, support and essentials needed in preparation for the arrival of their bundle of joy and loving messy journey of “amazinghood.”To celebrate Dreft partnership with the Lowes, we are having a GIVEAWAY to share with you!!!!
You are invited to join us with our $80.00 Dreft Baby shower GIVEAWAY!!!
Come share in the Lowe’s journey through #Amazinghood by following Dreft on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter .Sean and Catherine will be sharing spme exclusive content and messy memories with you, don’t miss out on the fun and the Giveaway!!
*One entrant per household/I.P address/email/social media**. This giveaway is open to USA ONLY and 18 years or older. This giveaway will run from 05/03/16 at 12:00 PM until 05/18/16 at 11:59 AM EST. The winner will be contacted within 24 hours of the giveaway ending via EMAIL and will have 24 hours to claim their prize or it will be forfeited. The winner will be chosen using random.org. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google, and/or Pinterest.