Explore St Louis and Join FunniestFamily Giveaway
School is almost out and we are begin to think of where to spread our wings. It has always been a joy of ours to travel to foreign places and learn about new cultures. This year we have decided to take a break and look at the beautiful country we live in. We have decided to look within our country and our first choice is to Explore St. Louis and Join FunniestFamily GiveAway.
Hubby is great at planning our vacation. He checks the location where most of the places we are visiting, this helps us to check into a hotel that is nearby or have a one day trip adventure to and from our destination. Next, checks the schedule for any historical events in the area to take advantage for the children to learn more of the state/city. It seems there are loads to do in St Louis and there is something for everyone which makes it even much better. Explore St. Louis and Join FunniestFamily Giveaway for your summer vacation.
The first thing we did was looking at the St. Louis website to find out what fun it has to offer a family. We enjoy traveling as a family and enjoy the activities that creates memories and adventures. We enjoy playing games on our trips; Family Scavenger Hunt is a game that we have used to gain knowledge and learn from every experience about the great cities we have visited. It encourages the children to seek more educational adventures about their history and cultural knowledge. A visit to St. Louis will be no exception.
We were quite excited when we started to browse on the St. Louis Family Fun Page. We found our itinerary on this website and sure made the kids super hype and planning on the challenges they can have on the Family Scavenger Hunt. St. Louis is filled with adventures and knowledge which is what we always enjoy on our vacation. If undecided you can always search further on the Ins and Out of Family Fun Page. This is our list of some of the sites we will visit.
- The City Museum will be a favorite for both adults and kids as they enjoy the challenges of taking risks as well as having fun while we all climb, slide, create and play in giant warehouse.
- The Eugene Field House and St. Louis Toy Museum is on our list as we always enjoy learning more about a city’s culture and its people. We will do a bit of research for the hunt.
As a family with art lovers, we certainly will enjoy our time enjoying the artwork designs varying from classic to contemporary. It is always great to appreciate others’ artwork. Come, Explore St. Louis and Join FunniestFamily Giveaway
- The St Louis Art Museum has awesome reviews which means we will be there to see the brilliant art and see where our knowledge flows.
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis has some mosaic art that will sure be of interest to the art lovers.
- The Museum of Transportation where we will have some family fun with the hunt and test our knowledge.
- As conservationist and nature lovers, a unanimous vote was taken to go to the Endangered Wolf Center, Purina Farm and Grant Farm. We have a future Biologist, therefore, we sure will have lots of questions and challenges to answer but will be more knowledgeable after our visit.
- The Meramec Caves was a sure pick and a tour guide was requested to learn more about this underground expedition of nature and challenges who can hear their voices echo loudly in the caves. We have been in caves in water so this will be a different experience added.
- As chess fans we will take advantage to see the World Chess Hall of Fame and Chess Club and Scholastic Center of St. Louis
- Of course, we have to see the famous Gateway Arch and have some fun there with the Family Scavenger Hunt and I spy.
Of course, as a family that loves to cook and enjoy good food, being in St. Louis we certainly will venture in Savoring St. Louis and tasting those worldwide cuisine. Their well known pizza a #1 on our list, so we will see you there. Yes, we will get as much fun and knowledge on our trip to St. Louis and enjoy the exciting Family Scavenger Hunt.
To learn more of the different neighborhoods in St. Louis check out the Explore St. Louis website. There is so much to do for the young folks and young couples without kids. There is so much history, live music, live theaters, and many more. Did you know that You and your family can win a weekend of non-stop fun in St. Louis? Learn more about the FunniestFamily Giveaway and join in the fun. Winners will receive:
2 Bud Light VIP Experience weekend passes to St. Louis
2 night hotel stay at a downtown St. Louis hotel
$50 Visa gift card
Tickets to several St. Louis attractions
Enter to win St. Louis #FunniestFamily Giveaway
This giveaway ends June 1, 2016. The winner will be notified by e-mail. Please note: One entry per person.
Have you visited St. Louis ? What would your favorite things to do of 25 things to do in St. Louis? To have an idea of what St. Louis has to offer you on your weekend win, smiling. We would love to see your ideas in the comments below, Enjoy!